At Alpen-KlangRausch everyone is welcome to give workshops or presentations.
If you would like to be announced with a workshop or a presentation, please contact us by e-mail, so that we can discuss your workshop or lecture with you and announce on this website and on site.
We take care of the announcement and coordination of the contributions, but of course you can start on the spot just spontaneously. It is important to take into account that contributions arranged with with us in advance have priority over spontaneous contributions.
The duration of workshops or talks should be not more than two hours to clear space for other offers.
Link to further hints for the providers of activities
Workshops & presentations 2018
- Polish dances — Szalone ONE (Facebook)
- historic dances (Renaissance & Barock) — Un Altra Volta
- Greek/Balkan-Dance-workshop — Fritz Eberl
- First steps for dancing - "Survival on the dancefloor" — Simon Wascher
- Sorbian Dances — Serbska Reja — Beth Fogleman, Clemens Isensee, Robin Brück
- „The art of accompanying swedish folk music“ — Franz-Benjamin Mocnik
- Playing Inviertler Ländler — Hermann Fritz
- Jiddish songs of love, grief and friends - just sing — Martin Auer
- Yodeling — Hermann Fritz
- "Niggun" - hasidic songs — Aron Saltiel
- Overtone singing — Laurentius Rainer
- Schnaggeln - Impro-play with the relishing moment of yodeling — Laurentius Rainer
Something completely different:
- Self-made cosmetics - Mix you own lotions and balsams — Bärbel Reinhardt