- Early bird (ends on 31/5): your fee (minimum 32€)
- Standard (ends on 31/7): your fee (minimum 38€)
- on-site: 55€
- Children of age 14 or below: donate as you see fit
- Costs for camping on-site is included this year.
- The transfer receipt is your ticket.
We want the Alpen-KlangRausch to be affordable. What’s affordable depends heavily on your circumstances. We believe you know best what’s affordable for you and how much you can contribute.
We reach break-even if on average everyone pays a fee of
45€ per person
A bigger amount offsets smaller fees from those that could not participate otherwise and helps us to realise long-term improvements of the festival.
The following questions may help you to figure out how much to give:
- What’s my regular income and what’s the wage level of my country / region? — If 45€ usually covers your expenses for a whole week then please pay less. If it’s no more than your average lunch then please contribute more than that.
- Do I actively contribute to the Alpen-KlangRausch in other ways?
- Do I provide a workshop?
- Am I going to play a concert / for dancing on at least one of the evenings?
This is our pilot for a donation based fee. Depending on how it works out in the early-bird period we’ll prolong it for the rest of the pre-sale.